E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator 3 help in Toronto

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:25:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Emulator 3 help in Toronto
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator 3 help in Toronto  (Read 1943 times)
sedative7

« on: July 19, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

If there is a tech who has reasonable rates in Toronto Canada, I have an E3 keyboard with a spare E3 for parts that needs some work. The issue I have is a bad hum that comes from it and a general flakeyness with changing sample ram (sample time is different every time) everytime it boots. Also sometimes the scsi bus acts strange when it boots.  The backlight needs to be replaced.
Also, we have a synclavier PSMT system with a ton of spare parts that we need a tech to help us to restore back to working condition.

If there is anyone who can help, my email is sedative7@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mark
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »

One of the memory simm is faulty, this is why at power-up, it will change the memory capacity if you change the memory locations !

Performe a memory test !!!!

To acceed : Master 8 0 1358 2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator 3 help in Toronto

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines