E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Wanting an EII :D

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:51:11 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Wanting an EII :D
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanting an EII :D  (Read 1911 times)
xxxdavidmaysxxx

« on: January 13, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »

Hey, I've been trying several sourses to find an Emulator II, but no luck Angry. So I figured I'd give a try here, the epicenter of Emulator-ness.
I will consider pretty much any model, even a broken one...

I live in Kentucky, in the United States.

I have money to spend to cover the majority of what I believe people will ask, and some musical gear to cover the rest.

Contact me if your intrested and hopefully we can come out with a deal for both parties Wink

Thank ya kindly!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:17:15 PM by xxxdavidmaysxxx » Logged
xxxdavidmaysxxx

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »

Oh PLEASE, someone at least point me in the direction of one. It seems as soon as I get serious about aquiring one, they ALL disapear (Except, of course one on the internet for 1500 freakin dollars)

I promise to take care, give attention to, and mainten-ize it like one deserves.

I have good stuff to trade, (and 400 dollars maximum to give!)
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 03:49:58 AM »

They're not falling from the sky.   Undecided
xxxdavidmaysxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »

They're not falling from the sky.   Undecided

Yeah, I understand that. They're rarity adds to their mystique, at least for me. I think I saw on another thread that it took someone 6 years to find one for a good deal :/. I was just sort of frustrated because I literally can find none while 2 weeks ago there was multiple ones on ebay, and I'm getting a little sick of programing my Mirage Angry.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Wanting an EII :D

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines