E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax 2 Rack, 2MB RAM + 500 MB HD plus library.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:12:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Emax 2 Rack, 2MB RAM + 500 MB HD plus library.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emax 2 Rack, 2MB RAM + 500 MB HD plus library.  (Read 2183 times)
JMP

« on: September 11, 2011, 12:50:03 AM »

Emax II rack in good condition. 2MB Ram and 500MB hard drive installed. Display good but FDD can be tempermental. I never use it as the unit boots from HD.  

It has Emax library sounds on the HD plus others in electronic format that can be loaded via SCSI zip (not included). Also included will be my personal library of custom Emulator II sounds (see JMPSynth under youtube). These can be converted to Emax II format using EMXP.

Looking for an 8MB Emax II key version to to replace, so ideally looking at an exchange or possible sale. Preston UK.

PM if interested. Ta.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 02:09:57 PM by JMP » Logged

JMP

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »

Item now on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250907214115?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Auction was initially removed due to the 'nature' of samples on the HD but happy to take the sensitive ones off and have edited my original post. The others are Emax 2 library sounds that came with the unit plus my own self-created Emulator II sounds (under JMP brand).   

Still preferably looking out for an 8MB keys version to replace it. Ta.   

ADRunway

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 02:54:43 AM »

Hi,

I have an Emax II Turbo I am reluctantly having to sell. I am going to my studio this afternoon to see if I still have all the floppies too - I used to have a massive library of Emax sounds. I also need to check the spec - though I think it was fully spec'd up... (8 Meg - I think?) I think I also have the manual.... going in to check all this out - but wanted to see if you were interested before I put it up on Ebay/other sites... as I caught your post.

I also have an E6400....

Anyway - Please get back to me if you're interested...ad@runwaystudios.co.uk
Cheers,
AD
JMP

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 02:10:17 AM »

I did post earlier looking for an 8MB Emax but not in the market for one currently. Got too many house move fees to pay.  Sad

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax 2 Rack, 2MB RAM + 500 MB HD plus library.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines