E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - can`t stop sampling

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:54:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  can`t stop sampling
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: can`t stop sampling  (Read 1622 times)
Deft

« on: October 15, 2023, 11:18:58 PM »

My EII started ?glitching? today - i cant stop sampling process, when I arm sample, and then start sampling, I cant stop it until it fills the whole memory, no reaction on the enter key, any ideas what it could be? Everything else works perfectly...
Tony

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 06:21:42 PM »

Curious to hear if you figured out the problem!
Deft

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 11:30:39 PM »

I did - I`ve cleaned FDD and HDD cables contacts, pulled out and back the ROM`s and it works now )
Don`t know what was it...

Kir
Tony

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 09:55:41 AM »

Phew!  Great news.  Did you end up finding a replacement for your PB180?  I seem to remember your active matrix was dying.
Deft

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 06:29:12 AM »

Yes, I`ve bought a powerbook 165c for a very reasonable price, replaced HDD with SCSI2SD 5.5 and it works perfectly. I`ve installed macos 7.1 and it runs Sound Designer for EII, Sound Designer for Emax, Alchemy 2.51, Turbosynth and E3 remote - everything I need for my E-mu samplers.

Kirill
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 12:47:06 AM by Deft » Logged
Tony

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 11:29:51 AM »

Awesome!  I'm setting up a pair of EII+HD now with DREM (first one down, second arrives next week) and will move on to the EIII and then the EI that have been collecting dust... if anyone needs help with vintage macs or powerbooks for their Emulator needs, please reach out as I have those pieces dialed in and can share.
Deft

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 12:49:19 AM »

I also have DREM in EII - very versatile and FAST
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - can`t stop sampling

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines