E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Re: Tip: No sound output on all ouputs? issues :(

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:41:03 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Re: Tip: No sound output on all ouputs? issues :(
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Re: Tip: No sound output on all ouputs? issues :(  (Read 2424 times)
thestinkyrat

« on: April 08, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

I'm so happy to have found this forum. 

Just wanted to continue this thread from before.

dvdborn had mentioned recalibrating the volume slider if you can't generate any sound. 
My problem is - the data slider, volume slider, sample input slider and both wheels do not respond/work anymore.  They're stuck on 0000 for min and max value when attempting to recalibrate.  They also don't work when I try the panel test. 

I'm so frustrated. 

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Many thanks in advance
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 11:29:29 AM »

The flat cable (large) wich go from the backside front panel to tyhe processor board shoud pass by the aperture of the rack (cage) wich hold the boards. Look if your cable is not pinched / pressed between the front panel and the rack. Some solderings and component tails may make a bad contact by litterally drilling the cable
thestinkyrat

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »

I will check it out and report back. 

Many Thanks for the advice!
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:07:48 AM »

MODIFIED MESSAGE

The flat cable (large) wich go from the backside front panel to tyhe processor board shoud pass by the aperture of the rack (cage) wich hold the boards. Look if your cable is not pinched / pressed between the front panel and the rack WHEN THE MACHINE IS CLOSED. Some solderings and component tails may make a bad contact by litterally drilling the cable

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Re: Tip: No sound output on all ouputs? issues :(

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines