E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software needed

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:32:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emulator Parts Guide and Group Buys
| | |-+  EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software needed  (Read 7403 times)
drswing

« on: May 06, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »

Hello everybody,

I have just purchased an EIII keyboard, a little boy dream that comes true. Grin

Now I'm looking for everything around, software, sample libraries, user guides,...

I thought I was lucky to discover the site emulatorarchive.com, but unfortunately it seems that all the links to manuals and software are dead...

Finally, I got the EMU Sample Library (Volumes 1-8) and the Alchemy software but I can't find
the EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software.

Has anyone got a copy?

Thank you so much for your help,
Chris

esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »

You are right, none of the links on www.emulatorarchive.com seem to work anymore.
That's a shame...
I know Rob doesn't have the time or energy anymore to maintain that archive; but I hope that it will not just disappear.

Anyway, regarding eiii remote: check your e-mail.

lubb

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »

Yes, it is sad to see how this excellent site slowly decays ...  Mr. Rob K. wrote me once, that he has got rid of all his E-mu machines except the rompler Xtreme Lead 1... About a year ago I saw announced that the site will have a new owner who will take care of it ... Then the announcement disappeared without any further explanation...

But I wonder if something could be done to save it... The only complete and reliable and invaluable source of information about all vintage E-mu machines ...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:41:15 PM by lubb » Logged
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »

I think Rob is still waiting for someone to take over the ownership - he has indeed been asking for this but I never heard of any candidate who took the commitment.
I have been considering it.... but not for more than 5 minutes Wink because I simply don't have any time nor money left to take this activity also in my "E-Mu" portfolio of activities.
But just like you I would be very sad if this website would disappear.
I really hope some other E-Mu fan wants to do this.
dvdborn
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 03:28:55 AM »

Hi Chris,

I found the EIII remote software on my computer.

You can download it here: http://apple.phl.be/~dvdborn/EIII/EIIIREM.sit
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 08:19:37 AM »

I think Rob is still waiting for someone to take over the ownership - he has indeed been asking for this but I never heard of any candidate who took the commitment.
I have been considering it.... but not for more than 5 minutes Wink because I simply don't have any time nor money left to take this activity also in my "E-Mu" portfolio of activities.
But just like you I would be very sad if this website would disappear.
I really hope some other E-Mu fan wants to do this.

What would it take?
Providing the webspace or more?
lubb

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »

... but what prevents us to ask Mr. Rob himself..? what would mean to keep the EmulatorArchives alive..?

... if you do not have any objections, I could write him and ask him... 

... and I am sure there are many Forum members wishing to keep the EA site alive and - eventually - willing to help with it...
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 12:11:53 PM »

Hi Lubb,

I would say: go for it !!
Keep us informed of Rob's reply and possible next steps.

///E-Synthesist

lubb

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 08:53:30 AM »

... from Mr. Rob Keeble:

Many thanks for the email, yes the new "owner" didn't do anything. I still maintain the site but it will be closed on 10th July 2012 as I am not renewing the domain name. The contents of the site are available as a NetObjects Fusion file for free, and the domain name could be purchased after it expires via Network Solutions. If you want to take over the site let me know.

Best Regards
Rob
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:12:59 AM by lubb » Logged
midi71

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 11:19:01 PM »

Hi I also have an EIII and a SP1200.  Currently I´m using Alchemy 3.0 on my Macintosh Color Classic "Takky "(Performa 5500 motherboard) to edit samples.  You can download the Alchemy software in Yahoogroups @ Emax & EII forums.  I

Best,

Hello everybody,

I have just purchased an EIII keyboard, a little boy dream that comes true. Grin

Now I'm looking for everything around, software, sample libraries, user guides,...

I thought I was lucky to discover the site emulatorarchive.com, but unfortunately it seems that all the links to manuals and software are dead...

Finally, I got the EMU Sample Library (Volumes 1-8) and the Alchemy software but I can't find
the EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software.

Has anyone got a copy?

Thank you so much for your help,
Chris

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EIII Remote Controller & Librarian Software needed

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines