E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My lovely Emulator II for sale (I have two but I'm only selling one!!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  My lovely Emulator II for sale (I have two but I'm only selling one!!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My lovely Emulator II for sale (I have two but I'm only selling one!!)  (Read 1776 times)
Electrapilot

« on: July 26, 2009, 02:28:21 AM »

Sorry Boys and Girls, I forgot to add the news that I'm selling one of my beautiful Emulator II's on ebay. It ends tonight!
No, I'm not mad as I'm still keeping one Emulator II (as the sound is essential to my music - www.electrpilot.com), but selling the cosmetically better of the two. I simply don't have the space to keep it and if it's stored at a friends place it would seem terrible it sitting there not getting used!

It would be good if someone from the forum wins as at least I can keep in touch with them and see how my baby is doing!

I've added one picture here on the forum, but they're quite big files, all the others can be seen here on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290332047876

Good luck to anyone who bids for it. They'll be getting a fantastic looking and perfectly functioning Emulator II. It doesn't get much better!

Kind regards,

Paul

ps. although I'm a "newbie" on this forum, I've actually been using the Emulator II in a professional broadcast environment since 1986, so I know these beasts quite well!!!

* 01.JPG (694.01 KB, 3084x1643 - viewed 475 times.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:31:53 AM by Electrapilot » Logged
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:35:08 AM »

Nice One!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - My lovely Emulator II for sale (I have two but I'm only selling one!!)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines