E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - What would up the value of my emaxii?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:38:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II General Discussion
| | |-+  What would up the value of my emaxii?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What would up the value of my emaxii?  (Read 2210 times)
313ryans

« on: May 03, 2018, 05:18:16 PM »

I think mine is in OK shape considering the years and the traveling. It has some superficial bruises. The keys are great now that I repaired the broken one. The 44mb syquest disks are glitchy but...they work. Mine has 5mb, but the way it loads from SCSI makes it so the 2 and 4mb banks are not that big of an advantage over the full 8mb.

I could transfer all the great stuff to an old 100mb Iomega zip drive...leaving out the 80s/90s cheeseball stuff. I could download free stuff from the internet. Would it be worth the effort?

I could sample and sound design my Nord Lead2, Volca craziness, and the softsynths I have had. Some of my softsynths are near 20 years old and I can easily sort the classic and "now" sounds. Would it up the price, or should I not bother? I am pretty good at the sound design thing.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - What would up the value of my emaxii?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines