E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Emulator 1 - Master Sound Library

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:42:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EI General Discussion
| | |-+  E-mu Emulator 1 - Master Sound Library
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: E-mu Emulator 1 - Master Sound Library  (Read 4079 times)
AntonEriiksson

« on: January 17, 2020, 04:16:09 AM »

Hello,

is there anyone here who have some sound disks?
I'm trying to complete the Master Sound Library for the Emulator 1 by E-mu Systems which consist of 129 disks.
I have 61 of them sorted and complete (but the sequences may not be 100% accurate... I'm not sure).

""The factory library expanded throughout 1982, and there were 99 diskettes available in mid 1983 and 129 in the Fall of 1983. ""

With this PDF it is possible to sort and complete the first 99 disks. The later 30 will be almost impossible to complete I think.
E-mu Emulator 1 Sound Library PDF ----------->    http://r-massive.com/audiopro/Emu/Emulator/Emulator%20I%20Sound%20Library.pdf

If you have any disks, let me know.

Best Regards,
Anton
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 03:24:57 AM by AntonEriiksson » Logged
AntonEriiksson

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 03:23:32 AM »

After a long time of searching and sorting, I have made the factory library for Emulator 1 70% complete. If any of you have the missing floppies (31) from the Master library (NOT the SSM library), please contact me (AntonEriiksson@hotmail.com) so I can add it to the collection. This folder contains 68 banks from the Master library (.HFE format), 48 banks from the SSM library (.HFE format), Manuals, OS images. Use EMXP to convert them. They will work on other E-mu Samplers.

New download link: http://zine.r-massive.com/e-mu-emulator-i-factory-bank-library/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Emulator 1 - Master Sound Library

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines