E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Help with ZuluSCSI (Mini RP 2040) & EIIIXP

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:01:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII XP Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Help with ZuluSCSI (Mini RP 2040) & EIIIXP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help with ZuluSCSI (Mini RP 2040) & EIIIXP  (Read 921 times)
NYC363

« on: November 02, 2023, 05:51:20 AM »

Hello Fellow Emulator Users -

I am trying to get a ZuluSCSI Mini RP 2040 (DB25) to work with my Emulator III XP but I am not having any luck.

The Zulu SCSI device is being externally powered.  It flashes red 5 times when the card in not installed and then flashes once - after I install the card.

The ZuluSCSI Mini RP2040 has a DB25 male connector so I am using an adapter to connect it to the Cen 50 connector on back of the EIIIXP

I have the EIIIXP set to SCSI ch 4.  The EIIIXP internal hard drive is set to SCSI ch 5.

I put an ISO file named CD1.ISO on the SD card.

While the EIIIXP boots up and can load files from its internal drive - it does not show the drives from the ZuluSCSI drive. 

I have tried the Mount Drives command and it is still not showing the drives from the ZuluSCSI.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated?Huh??

Photo 1- shows the card formatted in a FAT32 format with a single partition

E3X by Jeff  Bergman, on Flickr

Photo 2 - shows the ZuluSCSI connected to the back of the EIIIXP

Photo 3- shows the ISO file on the SD Card

arnoldorodeo

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 03:21:52 PM »

Hi ,

Did you copy on your zulu partition disk the little file called "ZuluSCSIv1_0-1.0.9-4e2112b.bin " ? Without that it cannot be recognized by the EIII.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Help with ZuluSCSI (Mini RP 2040) & EIIIXP

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines