E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - converting samples to soundesigner format

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:10:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  converting samples to soundesigner format
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: converting samples to soundesigner format  (Read 2244 times)
ix studio

« on: November 30, 2009, 03:46:57 AM »

hi , i have a shedload of akai s6000 / kontakt / wav / samples here and i wonder if anyone has any advice on converting them to sound designer format ? the wavs i think i can convert with wav to sd but i wonder about keymap files ? as many samples are multisamples how can i do these , or are all soundesigner files simple single audio files and dont contain  keymap data ? ( for say a  patch with 61 samples cromatically mapped .Any pointers on links to software would be  great especially for bulk conversion of wavs and keymap files.I am not fully understanding the sounddesigner format so apologies if i sound a bit confused ! am i right i think i might be bets to convert these libraries to akai s1000 cd roms first and then use wav to sd to convert the disk images in bulk ?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 03:49:17 AM by ix studio » Logged
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 06:26:43 AM »

check

http://users.skynet.be/emxp/

maybe it's something for you.
realreem

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:25:03 PM »

Hi my email is breakdiggers@gmail.com  I need sound designer ( download or disk ) for for my mac – powerbook 5300c 8.6  and a custom cable from mac to emulator II , please let me know if these items are available and how to purchase them , thank you
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - converting samples to soundesigner format

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines