E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Not looking anymore for a Ell+

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:26:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Not looking anymore for a Ell+
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Not looking anymore for a Ell+  (Read 2204 times)
andrewmartyn

« on: January 12, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »

Hi

Update Not looking for a new Ell as I picked up a ll+ in mint condition yesterday. I paid over the going rate for it but it's just been fully serviced with two new drives (5.25) with 135 floppies and mint condition manual. So I am a very happy man.

Thanks for reading and for Jay who's advice I took

Andrew

old post:
I'm looking to buy a Emulator ll+ or hopefully a HD version, I missed out on one today on ebay. So anyone in or around London or UK wanting to sell one please let me know

Cheers
Andrew
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:53:00 AM by andrewmartyn » Logged

Ell, Ell+, EIII, Emax ll
midipuppies

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:35:59 PM »

Hey Andrew. I have an EII+HD and the hard disk is quite noisy. I would just go with the EII+ so that you can switch between bank a and b. If you are using Sound Designer, then it becomes even sweeter.
I guess what I am saying is this: not much difference between having an HD on board and not.
Just my opinion.

Jay

The problem is not the problem.
Your attitude toward the problem is the problem.
andrewmartyn

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 03:45:28 AM »

Thanks Jay for your advice.

I am lucky to own a Ell, but two key don't work it's is sort of ok if just sampling but when playing full pieces it's rather annoying, I like my Ell but also fond of the + range with it's different style of font.

But it's noted what you said, I lost out twice now by £20 on a + and a +HD on ebay over thr past month, I haven't given up and hope to own a Elll at some point in my life to go with my Ell and Emaxll, I'm not a rich man but these machines get a hold on you don't they and I waited 24 years to get my first Emulator.

So thanks again great thing about this site is the help everyone gives you and you know the advice is from genuine people.

Cheers
Andrew

Ell, Ell+, EIII, Emax ll
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Not looking anymore for a Ell+

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines