E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emu sp12 turbo for sale.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:20:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  emu sp12 turbo for sale.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: emu sp12 turbo for sale.  (Read 1657 times)
ninjajgg

« on: March 11, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »

my emu sp 12turbo will go live on ebay.  1 day auction.  just upgraded to a new emu; )  share the gift.

will go live on ebay tonight at
Mar 11, 2010 21:00:49 PS

ships only in the us.  unless you message me with some absurd offer ; )

the description:
emu sp 12 turbo.

buttons recently serviced, blue  lcd replaced red (super bright!), battery changed out by a nasa scientist, so you know its gonna rock well for a while.

os 2.4.  working condition, sold as is.

I don't have to talk about what legendary equipment sounds like, just listen to any pete rock, dj premiere, 36 chambers, paul's boutique, etc... 

the turbo adds another 2.5 seconds of sampling time to the original, so you're rocking close to half an sp1200.  g

lucky bidding. please feel free to check nachonacho.com for a short avi video, unfortunately no sound on harinezumi.  thanks.

please feel free to ask q's away too.

sampling technique:  sample any item at double the speed from technics, and then try pitching it down.  listen to the sample now...mmm...analog.

resources:  vintage synth, the emulator archive, sonic state reviews, gearslutz forum.  no one hates on this old school sampler.  most excellent as a collector's piece too.

much love to this whole forum.  I'm proud to be a part of it!  just missed an emax 1 hd a couple weeks ago ouch!  take care...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emu sp12 turbo for sale.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines