E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMAX II Memory problem

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:40:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  EMAX II Memory problem
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: EMAX II Memory problem  (Read 25261 times)
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »

Many thanks for this !
equilibrium

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 01:43:26 PM »

Hi, did you solve the problem? i run into the same: 4mb version shows 1mb only, at startup "Warning. Memory size error". RAM and GRAM Tests passes. hope you are still there cause the thread is some years old now...

Yeah the first one the BANK-RAM always passes. The SOUND-RAM always gives me errors. It worked a few times, but now it always gives me a memory size error and when I run the rests it fails.

I tried researching to see if I can find the Image of the chip that contains the memory configuration so i can revert it to a 2MB Emax II. I think I also need a IC that gets removed when you upgrade it to a 4MB or higher. Any ways I do not want to spend too much money on fixing it as they go for little money. I saw a guy selling a turbo with full memory for $200.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMAX II Memory problem

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines