E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-MU Emulator Three Workstation For Sale

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:03:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  E-MU Emulator Three Workstation For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: E-MU Emulator Three Workstation For Sale  (Read 4277 times)
Cblack13

« on: April 05, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »

I have had this thing forever but recently it stopped working so i opened it up and pulled out the cards and put them back in and its fully functional except there is no back light for the screen and no samples loaded on it. Cosmetically for its age it couldn't look better. I have no use for the ancient heavy thing because i use logic and reason for everything now. Shoot me an offer. No Low Ballers (I Know What Its Worth) .

I live in upstate NY and i know shipping this thing wont be cheap as it probably weighs 50lbs. Buyer pays Shipping.

C
ditabeardmemo

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 02:16:25 PM »

Is this the keyboard version or the rack version of the Emulator III? Do you know what firmware version and operating system version it is running? And do you know how much sample memory (RAM) is installed?

E-mu Emulator II+ HD, Emulator III 8MB, Emulator III Rack 8 MB, Emax II Turbo Rack 8MB, Emax SE HD Plus Rack, Drumulator; Ensoniq ESQm, SQ-80; Waldorf Microwave Rev. A; Oberheim Xpander; Sequential Circuits Pro One; LinnDrum; Kawai R-100; Moog Voyager RME; Roland Juno 60, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909
Maggotbrane

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 12:35:11 AM »

dude...you need to post some pics,.. if you want to sell it.
Cblack13

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »

It's the keyboard. I'll have pics up soon. It's cosmeticly good minus a little crud on the keys. Sorry for  the delay, I'm moving.
C Lips sealed
menace001

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 11:50:36 PM »

hi, i´d be interessted... could u please drop me an email with your quote incl. shipping to germany?
christoph (at) tedeum . net

thank you
chris
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:58:00 AM by menace001 » Logged
Cblack13

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 03:22:49 PM »

Just got it out of storage. Sorry for the extremely long delay. Its still for sale. Make me an offer for it. Buyer pays shipping.
alphabyte

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 11:33:33 PM »

I apologize if I missed it, but, did you post any details or photos of the unit for sale? It's difficult to assess for an offer without additional information.

Thanks,

Trevor
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-MU Emulator Three Workstation For Sale

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines