E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for Emax II turbo and EII+HD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:55:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Looking for Emax II turbo and EII+HD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for Emax II turbo and EII+HD  (Read 1648 times)
fadgadget72

« on: October 29, 2011, 06:13:55 AM »

Interested in both keyboard and rack version of the Emax.
Must be great working condition, and preferably visually in good condition as well.
Thanks!
ADRunway

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »

I have an Emax II Turbo for sale.

Re Spec: I haven't used it in a while - but it is in perfect working order. I don't remember the size of RAM or memory... not sure how to find out...?

There is one key that is damaged - but still works fine.

The package includes a hard (not flight) case (some of the covering has come a bit unstuck, but can be easily repaired...), the original owners manual and over 130 floppy disks with some amazing sounds. The internal hard drive also has banks of sounds loaded into it.

It's not been used for years - but has been stored in the dry, in its case, in my studio. It was never taken on gigs.

I'm still trying to assess its value - but have seen them sell between £950 - £2,000 - just for the keyboard (without any additional bits) - so I am open to suggested sensible offers...but will be getting it up on Ebay and Gumtree etc. hopefully by tonight...

If you wish to call to discuss, please feel free to do so. I've attached some pics.

Hope to hear back from you,

Regards,

Adrienne

* Emax_case.jpg (46.93 KB, 270x360 - viewed 319 times.)
ADRunway

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 08:42:42 AM »

oops - additional pics

* Emax_Pic1_web.jpg (85.01 KB, 929x622 - viewed 317 times.)

* Emax_Pic2_web.jpg (83.74 KB, 929x622 - viewed 330 times.)

* Discs.jpg (48.54 KB, 270x360 - viewed 303 times.)

* Manual.jpg (51.86 KB, 270x360 - viewed 322 times.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for Emax II turbo and EII+HD

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines