E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Information Site

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:59:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  E-mu Information Site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: E-mu Information Site  (Read 2515 times)
Freddy

« on: July 17, 2012, 04:04:55 PM »

Hi,

Sorry that I posted off-topic her, but obviously the most people look into this category and I reckon this is of interest for the most ones here..

Here's my concern:

I just wanted to enter emulatorarchive and noticed that the link doesnt work. During my research I found this:

... from Mr. Rob Keeble:

Many thanks for the email, yes the new "owner" didn't do anything. I still maintain the site but it will be closed on 10th July 2012 as I am not renewing the domain name. The contents of the site are available as a NetObjects Fusion file for free, and the domain name could be purchased after it expires via Network Solutions. If you want to take over the site let me know.

Best Regards
Rob

I guess it would be sad if all the information about the good old emu vintage stuff would disappear.
Are there any plans for example copying these texts to an information section of this forum or opening a free blog. Furthermore the E-mu community could assemble further relevant information links that haven't been added to the emulatorarchive?

Hope we'll accomplish that somehow!
lubb

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 12:21:19 AM »

Yes, this is exactly my feeling... Here is another recent info from Mr. Rob K. (founder of the EmulatorArchive):

Hi

You would need to purchase the domain name once it is available, check costs at www.networksolutions.com
You need to buy NetObjects Fusion to manage the web site and load the content.

The content I will provide for free.

Regards
Rob

12bit

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »

I have started to build a new site at www.theEMUs.com as the www.emulatorarchive.com does NOT seem to be available anytime soon :-)

I have started to put up the EA texts as well (look at the Emax and Emulator III pages).

Kenneth
theEMUs.com
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:42:45 PM by 12bit » Logged

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Information Site

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines