E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Help finding a specific SCI-FI outer space pad sound from EIII / EIV library

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:01:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  Help finding a specific SCI-FI outer space pad sound from EIII / EIV library
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help finding a specific SCI-FI outer space pad sound from EIII / EIV library  (Read 3192 times)
Emu276

« on: August 12, 2020, 09:03:00 PM »

Several years ago on my E4K I had a wonderful science-fiction soundtrack-type pad sound that I would like to find again. It was a very majestic sweeping sound that made me imagine flying past a CGI planet. The distinguishing feature was that as it sustained there was the sound of radio transmission (voices with static) as though you were picking up transmissions from the planet. I think the mod wheel could be used to increase the volume of this background noise.

I'm pretty sure this was from a commercially available library, maybe either EIIIx or EIV. It is very similar to sounds from the Creative Sound Design "The Synthesizer Collection" CDROM for EIII but unfortunately is not on that disc.

Does anyone know this patch? Or have suggestions for CDROMs that have similar "outer space" pads?

Thanks!
Howie
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Help finding a specific SCI-FI outer space pad sound from EIII / EIV library

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines