E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Information about storing Emulator II data on floppy disks

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:08:42 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Information about storing Emulator II data on floppy disks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Information about storing Emulator II data on floppy disks  (Read 2288 times)
AlexBel

« on: March 15, 2022, 08:41:34 AM »

Hello.
I'm looking for information about storing Emulator II data on floppy disks. Samples, presets and other data - where they are located on the disk and in what form they are stored. If anyone has such information, please help. I don't have a real Emulator II and I can't buy it. But I want to make a sampler that can work with Emulator II disk images and function as close to the real machine as possible. Of course, you can find everything in disk images, but it will take a lot of time.
Sincerely, Alex.
brian_ronn

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 12:37:47 AM »

Hi

I don't know about the layout of the EII discs unfortunately.

But instead of buying an expensive EII you could maybe consider the much less expensive Oberheim DPX-1. The DPX-1 loads EII discs amongst other formats. Ebay usually have several DPX-1's on sale.

Just my two cents.

Best regards Brian
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Information about storing Emulator II data on floppy disks

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines