E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR iii hard disk, formatted and booting

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:45:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMULATOR iii hard disk, formatted and booting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMULATOR iii hard disk, formatted and booting  (Read 1798 times)
chrisr710

« on: October 29, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

Hi all,
I have an Eiii hard disk for sale. I converted to CF card and I am selling the disk. There aren't any samples on the disk to speak of, just some of the UST stuff. The disk has worked perfectly on SCSI id 4. I am not sure why I had trouble getting it recognized on some of the other SCSI id's but it works perfectly on four. I was able to load that UST disk, the OS, and copy and save banks, etc. So now that I have the CF card solution up, I put the thing up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-WDSL80-hard-drive-50-pin-SCSI-from-emu-emulator-iii_W0QQitemZ260497444292QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Drives_Storage_Internal?hash=item3ca6db8dc4

If anybody is interested, it is up there! Good Luck!
recoil

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 05:35:32 AM »

do you still have it?. i´m looking for one working.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR iii hard disk, formatted and booting

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines