E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator 2 wanted

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:32:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Emulator 2 wanted
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator 2 wanted  (Read 5246 times)
ix studio

« on: November 15, 2009, 04:50:08 AM »

looking for an emulator 2 here also if anyone has one please email  - in uk but we will will import t - cash waiting.Were looking for more than one for some production studios were building so please if anyone has any complete setups going let us know.Were especially after rev 1 models with ability to connect to mac   

matt

zxkxki@yahoo.co.uk
kTracker

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:56:43 AM »

Don't miss your chance. EII in UK!
http://www.gumtree.com/london/64/54344764.html

not me. just found.
salvadoredelle

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 10:20:18 PM »

What is an old EII worth these days? I have one! huge custom sound design type Library too! and flight case. but i may keep the case if it fits my XXl which is about the same size!

I am the original owner of this EII got it new when it first came out. I am Located in Northern California USA

I just might be talked into selling this old beast... she needs a little work but she fired up and played last time I had her out of the box years ago! She is in storage now...
captainjc

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:59:27 AM »

I would say 500-1000 if she's in good shape. It also depends if it's able to connect to a Mac. The Rev 0 and some of the Rev 1 models were not out of the box. The disks also seem to be fairly valuable these days so if you bundled them together I'm sure you would get more than if not. Interestingly a lot of the demand seems to be in Europe these days as well.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator 2 wanted

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines