E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU Emulator III Sampler - as is

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:16:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMU Emulator III Sampler - as is
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMU Emulator III Sampler - as is  (Read 2377 times)
catalist

« on: November 15, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

This is the 4 MB version. Machine powers / boots up fine (with included floppy disk) and all memory is recognized when I did the memory test. Hard drive allows files to be saved. When I tried to sample into the machine though, there was a terrible distortion on the signal so that will need to be looked at by a tech. Overall it needs servicing to be fully functional, but I just don't have the time/$ to sink into it right now. This would also be an excellent unit to have as a back up for any existing E III users who might need parts some time down the road. It should also be noted that there is slight chipping on the very end of one key (see picture), and one of the keys needs to be re-fitted / snapped into place because the spring is making it stick up a bit higher than the rest of the keys (in pic as well).

Pictures are here because I couldn't get this picture form to work.
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/msg/2062402653.html

Asking $350.00 Canadian.

It might be an easy fix with a synth tech and if you know a bit about these units they can sell for some good $$$ so I put what I feel is a reasonable price on it.

I am really looking to do local pickup only on this unit, I am in Toronto, Canada.  If you are desperate for the unit I may consider shipping but have no idea of the cost and it could be a pain in the ass.  I would likely restrict it to USA only if I ship just to simplify things.  Buyer would pay full cost of shipping.

thanks for looking!

midipuppies

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 08:53:35 PM »

Can you send me some better pix?
Thanks, Jay
midipuppies@Mac.com

The problem is not the problem.
Your attitude toward the problem is the problem.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU Emulator III Sampler - as is

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines